Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Master Plan.

o.k. so its been a while since I've written anything, and I've only written anything here... like what twice? I'm too lazy to even look. It doesn't really matter though because I'm pretty sure not a single person Has ever read this, should I give up? delete it all and pretend it never happened? end my short jaunt into the world of "Blogging" and wash my hands of it? oh no. I'm thinking ahead, I've got a master plan... you see, some day... I'm going to think of some very interesting things to write and maybe I'll have some other things going on and when that happens, I'll write some blogs and tell people to come here to look at them, and when they do they will read, not only the interesting things I just mentioned, but they will also see that I have been Blogging for a long time and it will create the illusion of authority, or at least look like I'm a Pro or something. It won't matter that I have a bunch of crap written here, cause no one will read this (being old) they'll just read my new interesting stuff.. O.k. I should go to bed. actually this is the busy season at work, probably will be all winter, so maybe at some point I'll take the time to write something good. but probably not for a while.

No comments: