Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Setting some ground rules...

I have, for some reason unknown even to myself, decided to start a blog, which you are currently reading. I will endeavor not to use such pretentious a tone as this for all my postings, but today it amuses me so to do.

O.k. o.k, I'm bored of trying to talk like that already... Anyway, this is what 'Multiplied Objects' will be about; this is what you can expect to read here: random stuff, maybe stuff about my personal life, maybe about books, t.v., movies, whatever I think of, or feel like talking about, especially in the form of lists.

I promise to try my hardest to be thought provoking and to discuss things that warrant discussion in a way that requires some brain activity... That is my promise to you the reader. I ask, in return, only that if you read this at all, you comment, even if only to say: "I read your blog, and it sucks." I still prefer that to no comment at all. If you like my stuff subscribe, and I won't spam you.

Now a little about me, I like to read, though I don't read as much as I would like; I like to watch t.v., though I don't do it as much as I would like; I like to watch movies, listen to music, etc. etc. and I like to work, though I do it more than I would like. I am self employed, and I work alone, doing a job that requires the full attention of my senses, but doesn't challenge my mental abilities at all, but pays well. I enjoy the work, but come home tired and bored at night.

Anyway, I'm not promising regular posts, but when I do post something, it will have had thought put into it. Deal?

No comments: